Nothing says spring quite like a screened porch and deck! Building a porch and deck can be a great way to maximize your outdoor living space while also having a place to gather with friends and family. This space doesn’t just have to be for socializing, however; you can also use it to relax and lounge around on a crisp spring evening while enjoying a pleasant breeze. By investing in a new screened porch and deck, you add more value to your Nashville home, AND it’s a more easygoing remodel compared to a kitchen or bathroom remodel because this will all take place outside, away from the functions of the home.
What Are Some Additional Backyard Ideas To Get The Most ROI To Your Nashville Home?
- Outdoor rooms such as a dining area, a covered patio, or an above-grade deck can raise the value of your home by over 12%. A backyard terrace or an oversized sandbox for children can be suitable long-term investments.
- If you get tired of cooking indoors on a beautiful spring or summer day, consider building a complete outdoor kitchen that can include refrigerators, sinks, and grills. This can be a good place for family meals or even hosting dinner parties, so you know this investment won’t be a one-time thing!
- Landscape lighting, also known as “Malibu lighting,” is easy to install and runs on solar power if you’re looking for a more sustainable option. This is also a surefire way to keep people from tripping and may even keep burglars away!
What Does Our Renovation Process Look Like To Ensure A Smooth Road Ahead?
- We want to give your screened porch and deck project the careful attention it deserves. With that being said, we follow a series of detailed steps from the time you contact us to the start of the project. We offer a series of downloadable flyers on our website for our new clients to keep you up-to-date on where we are in this process.
- We first start with the project opening. This is when our team meets with you to have a pre-construction meeting at your Nashville home. Our team will continue planning, organizing, and scheduling after your initial appointment.
- Once we determine a starting date with you, the project begins! You will receive weekly reports and regular invoices from our office based on the type of contract you signed with us.
- The project heads towards closing when you schedule your final walkthrough 1-2 weeks before project completion. This allows you time to live in the space and make any adjustments if needed before the final punch-out. You will receive a fillable form to record these items before submitting the form and finalizing these action items.
Here at The Dan Company, we specialize in all things home remodeling! This includes home additions, full-scale remodels, kitchen and bathroom remodels, historic renovations, painting, screened-in porches and decks, patios, custom carpentry, and many more. We prioritize clear communication throughout the remodeling process, which is why we ensure you stay informed at every stage from beginning to end. Whether you need contracting services or a full-scale renovation, feel free to contact us at (615) 395-6910 so your Nashville home can have The Dan Company experience this spring!