Taking steps to remodel your bathroom is a huge decision, and while it is usually the smallest room in the house, the way you choose to remodel it makes a significant difference. Regardless of what your preferences are, the end goal is to have a bathroom that is functional, modern, and unique to your needs. We can do that at The Dan Company! While we hope to make your bathroom remodeling experience as seamless as possible, we are also aware that the roadblocks can appear seemingly out of nowhere when taking on a project like a bathroom remodeling. Below, we have listed problems that you should keep an eye out for during a bathroom remodel and the solutions that go along with it.
What Problems Can Arise During The Bathroom Remodeling Journey?
- If you overlook waterproofing, it can prove costly when remodeling your bathroom. Even though waterproofing is essential to preventing water from leaking through walls and other crevices, it can take time to make sure all areas prone to leakage are boarded up.
- Storage space in bathrooms can be a hurdle, especially if you are renovating a powder bath.
- Natural lighting is a great way to add a little extra something to your bathroom. It may be time to get rid of your bathroom’s fluorescent lighting, as it can be distracting and unflattering. Being under fluorescent lighting can actually put stress on your body.
What Savvy Solutions Can You Utilize To Overcome The Challenges Of Bathroom Renovations?
- Waterproofing is a lengthy process that should be handled with care; if appropriately done, waterproofing can last a long time, so you may need to call the professionals for this one!
- Despite storage space being an issue, there are still ways to maximize space in your bathroom. One way to do this is through open shelving. You can find all your items easier, AND it takes up little space!
- In recent years, sustainable living has been a hot topic, and it doesn’t look like it’s going away anytime soon! Natural lighting is good for your eyes, but it’s also good for the planet: using the healing powers of sunlight (in moderation!) can lower your carbon footprint and even effectively reduce bacteria and microorganism growth in your Nashville home.
We hope you found the above solutions helpful now that you know what to look out for when renovating your bathroom! Few things are more unappealing than an unkempt bathroom that needs upgrading. If you value integrity and attention to detail in your renovation experts, our seasoned professionals at The Dan Company are the people to call. Contact us at (615) 891-1572. We’d be happy to help you remodel your bathroom this summer!