Bathrooms are an area of your home that you can’t ignore when maintaining your Nashville home. Your bathroom is one of those places where its outdated appearance begins to show if ignored for some time. You may be in a position where you want a bathroom renovation, but you don’t know where to start since this process can seem daunting from the outside looking in. If that’s your situation, you’re in the right place! At The Dan Company, we are committed to building with integrity, which you’ll get through a clear, streamlined bathroom remodel process that outlines your vision and how we’ll bring it to life.
How Can You Spruce Up Your Bathroom During The Remodel Process?
- It’s okay to indulge in luxuries every now and then! Whatever that means to you, whether it’s a seat in your shower or including a spa-like shower head on your wishlist, you should stay true to what you want while not forgetting about functionality.
- Where do your eyes go when you first step into your bathroom? Is it the shower area or perhaps the sink? Wherever it is, we recommend creating and emphasizing a space in your bathroom during the remodeling process that calls attention to that area. As has been the case in recent years, storage space is paramount, so ensure you carve out enough space to prevent clutter.
- Color combinations can make or break your bathroom, so make it count. While trends come and go, incorporating classic colors like black, white, and gray is an uncomplicated color palette that will stand the test of time and enhance your bathroom’s overall look.
What Mistakes Should You Steer Clear From When Remodeling Your Bathroom?
- Be realistic when it comes to your budget! Make room for luxury but don’t go overboard. Because surprise expenses can pop up during this process, it is a good rule of thumb to dedicate 15-20% of your budget to these expenses.
- We highly recommend bringing in an interior designer to sketch your design for you. This is especially crucial if you have a specific design in mind. These professionals can incorporate measurements and help with selections for what materials you want to use.
- Location changes to crucial areas in your bathroom are mistakes you want to avoid making. Changing the location of sinks, tubs, and toilets can affect sewage lines, requiring a complete revamp of the plan in place. You can always upgrade these things without moving them around in your bathroom.
The Dan Company has over ten years of experience with bathroom remodels in Nashville! As a seasoned team of professional home remodelers and general contractors, we bring a certain level of care and attention to detail that sets us apart from other general contracting companies near you. We specialize in single-room remodels like master suites and kitchens, as well as full gut remodels of your home. Historic renovations and porch/deck revamps aren’t outside our scope of possibility, so if you need any of the services mentioned above, don’t hesitate to contact us now! All you have to do is call (615) 891-1572. We’ll handle the rest!